Monday, October 31, 2005
Silver Cloud with a Gold Lining
My life is wonderful. I have so many things to be thankful for. The list of my good fortune goes on and on. I am truly blessed.
I have a family that loves me and loves each other. And as an added bonus, they love me. My family likes being together.
I have a roof over my head, a warm bed, food to eat and good neighbors who help each other. I live in a climate I love.
I have God in my life.
I have a conscience. I know when I've done something wrong, I know when I've done something right.
I can read. I can curl up in my bed with a good book--maybe I've read it zillions of times before--and understand the messages from authors through the ages, from all over the world.
I have the ability to progress in my education as far as I decide to go. I can learn new things every day.
I live in a country that gives me the freedom to believe whatever I think right. A country that provides me self-evident rights and protection.
I am, as my dad would say, the president of the Lucky Duck Club.
I have a family that loves me and loves each other. And as an added bonus, they love me. My family likes being together.
I have a roof over my head, a warm bed, food to eat and good neighbors who help each other. I live in a climate I love.
I have God in my life.
I have a conscience. I know when I've done something wrong, I know when I've done something right.
I can read. I can curl up in my bed with a good book--maybe I've read it zillions of times before--and understand the messages from authors through the ages, from all over the world.
I have the ability to progress in my education as far as I decide to go. I can learn new things every day.
I live in a country that gives me the freedom to believe whatever I think right. A country that provides me self-evident rights and protection.
I am, as my dad would say, the president of the Lucky Duck Club.